CIGARETTE 39 GTS
IMPROVING UPON "GREAT"
The new 39 GTS evolves "Great" into "Extraordinary". With a patented 180-deg panoramic hard top design, the 39 GTS imparts a feeling of open boating and unobstructed views while at the helm - unlike any other performance center console boat. Complimented by an aircraft style hard coated windshield, the view of the water might only be surpassed by the impressive presence of the interior. The exclusive design layout proudly manifests the GTS upholstered console, lounger seating, and Garmin chartplotters – all viewable from the GTS specific multi-function helm seat (bolster or sit down seat with retractable footrest).
Quad or triple Mercury 350 Verados or Mercury Racing 400 Verados provide extremely reliable power. The twin-step, deep-vee hull efficiently and smoothly runs the water, while lightweight, composite structure and framework, refine balance. The likewise lightweight hardtop follows the vessel lines, while lowering the center of gravity and improving the GTS's aerodynamics.
The hull's 10' beam expands Cigarette's traditional 8' beam, exponentially broadening the capacity for additional passenger space. The helm station denotes technological changes as an all "glass cockpit" provides extremely clear, easy-to-read and direct engine and navigational information, enabling the driver to focus on the water while effortlessly referring to the sizable touch screens. The controls have been functionally grouped, for intuitive loca of switches or controls.
A multi-layered, forward lounge in front of the console is extremely inviting and comfortable. U-shaped seating in the bow creates a conversational circle while the aft area has been further refined, offering facing seats for ease of entertaining and conversation. The new head and shower will surprise guests with its spaciousness and 6'+ headroom, and the abundant storage is practically-placed and easily accessed.
The new "glass cockpit" accommodates up to three Garmin 17" touch-screens and four Garmin GMI instrument displays. Garmin's top-of-the-line navigation systems, with electronic engine interface, demonstrate Cigarette's adoption of the newest technologies. Sound systems are paramount to onboard entertainment and Cigarette provides only the best quality components to stand up to the rigors of performance boating so you can enjoy music and the deep sound of the gutsy Verado engines.
Instantly recognizable as a Cigarette by its deck profile and radius line, the GTS is versatile. The aerodynamic hardtop provides shade and aesthetics, blending with the boat's customized paint and upholstery. Seating arrangements have been diligently designed to provide comfortable spaces to ride and converse. Lighting is wellplaced for driving, yet adaptable to a glamorous atmospheric glow at the dock or anchorage.
Luxury lounging and comfort, combined with sports and exciting entertainment are the boating lifestyle elements around which Cigarette designed the GTS. Royally treating your guests while enjoying your days on the water make the GTS your choice for the sporting life.
9' (With Radar)
36" Engines Down
26" Engines Up
12,600 Lbs Triple
ENGINE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Triple Mercury 350 Verado engines
Triple Mercury Racing 400 Verado engines
Quad Mercury 350 Verado engines
Quad Mercury Racing 400 Verado engines
KEY STANDARD FEATURES:
- WORLD FAMOUS CIGARETTE PAINT INCLUDED
- CIGARETTE PATENTED 180 DEGREE PANORAMIC HARDTOP
- (1) 17" HIGH DEFINITION TOUCH SCREEN GARMIN 8617
- (2) 12" HIGH DEFINITION TOUCH SCREEN GARMIN 7612
- JL AUDIO PREMIUM SYSTEM, INCLUDING BLUETOOTH WITH GARMIN INTERFACE
- CIGARETTE 180° PANORAMIC HARDTOP
- STARBOARD SIDE DIVE DOOR WITH SAFETY LATCH AND RETRACTABLE STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES AND LADDER
- TRANSOM SUN LOUNGE
- AFT STARBOARD AND PORT SIDE WALKWAY AND EXIT
- TRANSOM MOUNTED SWIM PLATFORM WITH POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL BRACKETS
- (1) 17” HIGH DEFINITION TOUCH SCREEN GARMIN 8617
- (2) 12” HIGH DEFINITION TOUCH SCREEN GARMIN 7612
- GARMIN HIGH DEFINITION DEPTH FINDER
- GARMIN VHF 110 RADIO
- MERCURY MARINE VESSELVIEW FOR ENGINE INFORMATION AND DIAGNOSTICS
- PREMIUM AUDIO SYSTEM BY JL AUDIO, BLUETOOTH WITH GARMIN INTERFACE
- DYNAMIC AMBIENT MOOD LIGHTS IN COCKPIT AND HARDTOP
- UNDERWATER LED LIGHTS
- DASH CONTROLLED BATTERY SWITCHES
- CARBON FIBER DASH PANELS
- FORWARD CIRCULAR SEATING WITH UNDER-SEAT STORAGE
- OVERSIZED FORWARD FACING SUN LOUNGE
- HELM SEAT WITH INDIVIDUAL FOOTRESTS & REAR FACING SEATS WITH INSULATED COOLER
- MULTI-PASSENGER AFT TRANSOM SEATING
- CNC MACHINED BILLET GLOVE BOX
- CNC MACHINED BILLET TRIM
- FRESHWATER TRANSOM SHOWER
- CUP HOLDERS THROUGHOUT
- GRAB BARS THROUGHOUT
- POWDER COATED GRAB RAILS
- AIRCRAFT GRADE HARD COATED WINDSHIELD
- STAINLESS STEEL DECK HARDWARE
- MERCURY MARINE PUSH BUTTON START
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER INLET
- DOCK LINES WITH CIGARETTE LOGO
- COAST GUARD SAFETY KIT EXCLUDING LIFE JACKETS
CNC CUT CABINETS
CNC CUT CORAIN COUNTERTOPS
TWO PASSENGER SLEEPING BERTH
ELECTRIC HEAD WITH MACERATOR AND HOLDING TANK
STAINLESS STEEL FRESHWATER SINK
POLISHED TOWEL AND TOILET PAPER HOLDERS
HULL & RIGGING:
- ALUMINUM FUEL TANK 350-GAL.
- FRESH WATER TANK (25-GAL.)
- STAINLESS STEEL RUB RAIL
- MERCURY 280S TRIM TABS
- SEA STRAINERS WITH TRANSPARENT LID
- FIREBOY HALON AUTOMATIC FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- LED LIGHTED ENGINE ROOM
- HYDRAULIC ENGINE HATCH LIFTER WITH CNC MACHINED BILLET ARM
- ANODIZED ENGINE ROOM FENDER WASHERS
- PAINTED HEAVY DUTY ENGINE MOUNTS
- (3) AGM GROUP 31 BATTERIES
- DISTRIBUTED ON DEMAND BATTERY CHARGER
- BILGE PUMPS (2X2000-GPH, 1X1500-GPH, & 1X500-GPH SECONDARY AUTOMATIC FLOAT SWITCH).
- (2) HIGH OUTPUT BILGE BLOWERS
- MERCURY RACING UNDERWATER EXHAUST
- WORLD FAMOUS CIGARETTE PAINT INCLUDED