YACHT BEAM 6MM
Yacht Beam 6MM
6MM Yacht Beam Searchlight
6 Million CD Remote-Controlled Searchlight (24V)
At 6 million candela, the top-of-the-line pierces the darkest night. Its high-intensity 150-watt Xenon bulb and parabolic reflector provides brawny power for commercial vessels, yet its aesthetic design meets all the requirements of large pleasure yachts. Switch easily from flood to spot, and aim precisely with the self-contained remote joystick.
- Aesthetically designed to meet performance requirements of large pleasure yachts
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight while protecting elevation mechanism from weather
- Xenon lamp and parabolic reflector provide hyper-intense 6,000,000 candela spotlight beam.
- Housing rotates a full 360°° degrees allowing all-around illumination capability.
- Electric Beam-Size focus can be widened and narrows electrically, through a continuous spectrum.
- Proportional-Speed Joystick allows speed and direction are controlled by a joystick.
- Unrestricted 360 motion with slip-rings provide continuous, 360° horizontal motion and no stop points.
- Focus adjustment gives spot or flood capability
- Nylon shoulder washers insulate base plate when mounting, eliminating galvanic reaction of dissimilar metals.
- Includes control panel with self-contained joystick remote
- Rugged weatherproof enclosure for years of reliable service.
Size: 17 x 14 x 15 in (43.2 x 35.6 x 38 cm)
Weight: 65 lbs (29.5 kg)
Material: Marine grade cast aluminum, stainless steel, tempered glass
Finish: Salt-resistant, scratch-resisted powder coat
Operation: Remote joystick control
Beam Spread: Variable; can be narrowed or broadened
Elevation Angle: 18° up, 30° down
Rotation: 360° continuous
Rotation Speed: Fast 27° per second,slow 11° per second
Elevation Speed: 7.5° per second
Lamp: High intensity 150W Xenon
Accessories: Secondary remote joystick (P/N 1942)12V or 24V Replacement bulb (P/N6007)