FRANCIS SEARCHLIGHT L300 DP DECK PEDESTAL 110/240v - 234W OSRAM HIGH POWER LED
The new Francis LED searchlight range has been developed to offer an Efficiently and Environmentally Friendly alternative to traditional lamp sources. Using the highest grade of the world class Osram LED, this range offers a high power output with low power consumption. Using a series of precision made glass lenses to optimize and collimate the light output, to achieve a greater range and output. The high power LED Chip has 20,000 hour life. As with all Francis products, the construction is robust and of the highest quality. To dissipate the heat generated by the high power LED, there has been a great focus on thermal management, and these heat) sinks are integrated into the barrel construction. Francis Searchlights have developed and improved all remote controlled searchlights across the range still further by adding full variable speed, a new modern and
sleek joystick control panel, using membrane and LED technology, offering Bus Control, auto home position setting, all at no extra cost, with Optional Controls available on request.
The 234w LED gives illumination characteristics in excess of a 300w Xenon lamp / 3kw Halogen.
- ? Toughened super clear Optiwhite front glass.
- ? 20,000 lamp life hours
- ? Precision made glass lenses.
- ? Constructed from marine grade materials and fixings.
- ? Powder coated and stove enamel paint finish
- ? Pan rotation 365?.
- ? Tilt elevation control +35?, -40°.
- ? Variable speed LED joystick, with auto home position.
- ? RS485 connectivity, Dimmable Control Panel
- ? Variable Rotation Speed 1 to 19?/sec (Pan).
- ? Variable Elevation Speed 1 to 6?/sec (Tilt).
- ? Heater fitted in gearbox & barrel.
- ? Operational temp -50?.
- ? Up to 22,800 Lumen.
- ? Colour Temp options 6000k
- ? Sealing - IP66 Gearbox, IP56 Searchlight, PSU IP66.
- ? Searchlight weight 36kgs, PSU weight 4kgs.
- ? Range of 1876m is based on 4° divergence
- ? Fixed focus options giving 4° degree Spot(SP), 6° Mid Beam(MD) or 10° Flood(FL).